unreal-graphisme Index du Forum unreal-graphisme
forum de graphisme sympa et pas de prise de tete

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

les news  
bienvenue sur le forum unreal-graphisme présentation obligatoire pour entrée dans le forum merci
Neymar Criticises Referee After 'Unnecessary' Booking for Di

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    unreal-graphisme Index du Forum -> bannieres -> bannieres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
fondateur

Point(s): 91
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 13/09/2018 07:56:51    Sujet du message: Neymar Criticises Referee After 'Unnecessary' Booking for Di Répondre en citant

Neymar has blasted maxbet referee Jair Marrufo for showing him and his Brazil side "a lack of respect" when he booked the Paris Saint-Germain star in the Selecao's 5-0 friendly victory over El Salvador on Tuesday.

Per Globo Esporte (h/t Mark Jones of the Mirror), Neymar believes it was his reputation that saw him pick up a caution when he went over in the penalty box just before half-time:

"I do not know what I have to do to live with it [this reputation], there's no way I'm going to stand for a situation like this. I think it has to end. But it's not up to me, so much that I did not say anything, I went on with my football.

"It's a lack of respect, not just with me, but with my team-mates as well. Playing with a yellow card is tricky. The guy comes here to officiate a Brazilian national team match, which is a very big selection, and he does that. ... I don't think it is correct.

"If he does not want to give the penalty, it's not a problem, but the card is unnecessary."

Neymar fielded heavy criticism for his theatrics at the 2018 FIFA World Cup with Brazil, as shown by TRT World:

The recent friendlies against maxbet the United States and El Salvador were Brazil's first outings since they were knocked out by Belgium at the quarter-final stage in Russia.

Neymar scored from the penalty spot in both fixtures as Tite's side beat the U.S. 2-0 in New Jersey before Tuesday's drubbing of El Salvador in Maryland.

The former Barcelona man is now just three goals away from matching Ronaldo as Brazil's second-most prolific goalscorer of all time:

He will return to action in Ligue 1 on Friday when PSG take on Saint-Etienne at the Parc des Princes.

The defending champions are already three points clear at the top of Ligue 1 after winning their first four matches of the 2018-19 campaign, and Neymar already has four goals to his name. maxbet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 13/09/2018 07:56:51    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
xeniia
fondateur

Point(s): 1

MessagePosté le: 09/11/2018 03:06:17    Sujet du message: Neymar Criticises Referee After 'Unnecessary' Booking for Di Répondre en citant

feel regret I did not know this before I read your article, thank for your infomation!

bstiosemula
fondateur

Point(s): 1

MessagePosté le: 14/11/2018 08:08:47    Sujet du message: best ios emulators Répondre en citant

As far as different charges, we discovered that space enrollment is a typical expansion. Numerous organizations will give you a free area name for the primary year, however then it's as a rule around $15 every best ios emulators

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 21/11/2018 17:43:51    Sujet du message: Neymar Criticises Referee After 'Unnecessary' Booking for Di

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    unreal-graphisme Index du Forum -> bannieres -> bannieres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation